Old May 20th 04, 08:13 PM
jmcquown

Someone on one of my regular email lists was telling all of us that
she'd taken in a stray cat that was about to have kittens. Today she
posted that the kittens had been born, and have been placed in homes
with different girls who live in her neighborhood!!! Two of the
kittens were given away to friends of these girls and she has no idea
who they are. The mother cat has also been adopted by one of the
girls. I don't know exactly how old these girls are, but I'm assuming
somewhere between 10 and 12 years old.

(snip righteous outrage)
Thanks for letting me vent.

Joyce

I sure hope they get the kittens returned to mama-cat. If not, I sure hope
the parents of those "girls" (whatever age) immediately seek the advice of a
vet so they know how to properly care for the babies.

Jill