Old September 7th 06, 04:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M

Default New here - Hello from Bettina

after reading here for about ten days I found out that I want to give
my 2 pence every now and then. So I think it`s about time to introduce
me and my gang to the group here. It feels so good to have found other
slaves to the furballs. I am obviously not the only crazy can-opener
who does everything to make his cats feel good. Cat owner`s concerns,
problems, joys and amusements are seemingly the same all over the
world.

Welcome, Bettina and family! Indeed, cat slave concerns do seem to be the
same the world over.

I'm Dan, I live in southern California in the southwest US, and have 6
furry masters - Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat, Amelia T Cat,
Samuel Redcat, Tabitha Fluffytail, Harri Roadcat, and Ranger Greykitten.