Old September 7th 06, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

Default New here - Hello from Bettina

"Lightwell" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello there,

after reading here for about ten days I found out that I want to give
my 2 pence every now and then. So I think it`s about time to introduce
me and my gang to the group here. It feels so good to have found other
slaves to the furballs. I am obviously not the only crazy can-opener
who does everything to make his cats feel good. Cat owner`s concerns,
problems, joys and amusements are seemingly the same all over the
world.
O.K. we live in Germany, in the rural countryside east of Berlin.
Beautiful landscape, no jobs, agricultural area. I moved here from
South Germany, after the wall had come down in 1999, for here were
affordable old farmhouses to have.
Me and my cats wanted to say hi to all of you. Please be understanding,
as my english sometimes might be way off.g

Welcome Bettina.

Don't worry to much about your english. Some of the rest of us have
problems with it too, and its our only language.

Looking forward to hearing about your cats.

Jo