Old August 6th 08, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default Book Stores (Musings mostly OT)

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Jofirey" wrote in message

Is there anything that tastes better than an ice cold Coke out of a
glass bottle on a hot day? So cold that ice crystals form when you
take off the cap?

Jo

I remember the small bottles out of the machine with great
nostalgia - I don't think I've tasted any drink that delicious
since. I noticed that they came out with the small bottles again
recently, but they cost a fortune and they just don't taste the
same.

Ear Twitches,

CatNipped

That's the corn syrup vs. good old fashioned cane sugar. Like they
don't know we can taste the difference.

Jo