Old October 3rd 08, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Cats won't stop eating dog food. Any tips?

"jmc" wrote in message
Suddenly, without warning, cybercat exclaimed (10/2/2008 12:23 AM):
"jmc" wrote in message
Suddenly, without warning, cybercat exclaimed (10/1/2008 7:50 PM):
"Rene S." wrote in message

On a serious note, does such a place exist? And if so, how would
the dogs get there? I'm guessing if a cat cannot reach the food
the dogs' chances would be nil.
I was thinking somewhere the cats aren't usually allowed, like the
porch. The dogs could be fed on the porch at certain times of the day,
for instance.
unnecessary_sarcasm

WOW, you're a genius! "Lost" is so lucky to have you to work out
difficult problems like this!
/unnecessary_sarcasm

there, I fixed that for you.

Seriously, cybercat, you've never had a "duh!" moment, ever, when a
really obvious solution to a problem escapes you until someone points it
out? No, wow, you must be the smartest person in the world then.

yea, I'm feeling snarky tonight

I sent a reply to you via email, since you sent *this* to my email
address. Since your address is munged, it bounced. So here is my reply:

I just cannot stand "Lost." There is something just not at all genuine
about this attention-seeking ass. You know me ... we've both been around
a while. I generally do not suffer in silence.

Thanks for writing.

Didn't get your email, and sending it to your email musta been a glitch,
cause I didn't do it on purpose - sorry.

I noticed the "not suffer in silence" thingy. I do. Suffer in silence,
usually. Flamewars, to me, are pointless. Entertaining sometimes, if I'm
not involved

I wasn't flaming anyone. There's a middle ground between flaming and
acknowledging horse****. I'll leave it to you and Rene to tiptoe through the
bozos and validate their assinine plays for attention. Life is just too gd
short for that, for me.