Old January 18th 09, 01:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
news[_2_]

Default What kind of kitty is this?

"Claude V. Lucas" wrote in message
In article ,
Richard Evans wrote:
(Claude V. Lucas) wrote:

In article
,
World Class Pins wrote:
Is this a special sort of cat? Yes, I know their ALL special, OK.
Still, Maybe a Main Coon or Norweigan Forrest Cat? His tail is not
super bushy like the black one. I can take bettet pix if needed. Each
hand is as big as his whole face! He's still growing and very fistey
because he still has his nuggets for now. Don't worry, I'm not a
breeder- furthest thing from it actually. They find me, you know how
it is. Cheers, Karl.
http://karlzona.smugmug.com/gallery/...057_WmQKz-A-LB

He has the "M" on his forehead, so he's at least part Maine Coon...

The "M" is characteristic of all tabbys, not limited to Maine Coon.

Unless they're part Maine Coon they're violating the copyright
and should be wary of being sued for infringement.

Well my tabbies (all M's, not a shred of Maine Coon) better all get jobs
because I'm not paying for a frivolous lawsuit over this.