Old August 8th 04, 12:16 PM
Adrian

Sherry wrote:
The shelter manager called me today with an outrageous story. I just
have to vent this here. A man adopted a cat for his daughter about
six months ago. He showed up today to turn it back.
He explained that the reason is that he "warned" his daughter if she
didn't get her grades up, he would take away her cat. She got a bad
grade in Math, and he brought us the cat.
I just can't believe that this father sees the cat just like the TV,
stereo, or nintendo or something. Like a possession he can just throw
out as punishment for bad grades. Makes me so mad.

Sherry

This child abuse, and animal abuse.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)