Old December 18th 05, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default At da hotel in Paris

I haz alla stuffz i needz butted we kuuld start out wif dem anna see what iz
up anna maybe buy some kissamouze prezziez, OEJ, blushin, happi
ShortTail Tom wrote in message
news
On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 04:10:51 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

I guess i shulda said I opened da door when i heard your pawz onna

hallway,
I listened reallyreally gud, OEJ

Fangufangu! I'z gotz mine stuff fur da riber cruise, and mineown good
bowtie fur dinner at da fancy place. I fink it'z furry citing to be in
Paris, but most specially furry exciting to be here wif mine faforite
girlkitty ever! Itz a extra special honor to be here wif da most
bootifulist girlkitten in da city.

So, would youz like ta join da uffur kitties to go shopping, or go
sploring da city, or what? I'z game fur whateffur youz would like to do.

STTom