Old January 14th 11, 07:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Default iS Uncle Dan HC yet??

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Daniel Mahoney" wrote in message
On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 22:14:29 -0800, Rebecca wrote:

I haz revyooed da votez an, findin no negytiv votez, I fingk dat Unka
Dan kan now be katsidered a HC, wif awl da ritez an sponsabiliteez
thereuv. Concatulations, Unka Dan!

Rebecca

Rebecca and all the wonderful kitties in the Community, thank you so very
much! This is a tremendous honor, and though I feel completely unworthy I
will do my best to live up to the title.

Dan

Concatyulashunz, on yur HCness, Unka Dan!
It iz neow ofishil.
--
Pitô.ônya Aktink Grand PoohBah

Fangu, Pitoonya, I wuznt shur how to make it reely ofishul.

Rebecca