Old February 5th 12, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default Trudence's day

Dat iz uh bootiful kake, Pitô.ônya..yeUP Mosey fur hiz hoam

()
__________________| |_____________________

I~~~~QQ8:x X:3qq~~~ ~~~~QQ8:x X:3QQ~~~ |
I_________________________________________I

I~~~~QQ8:x X:3qq~~~ ~~~~QQ8:x X:3QQ~~~ |
I_________________________________________I

Klikkitty Klick Klikkity klik klik

Hapy Purrrday, Trudi, an menny moor!
I didunt know heow owld yu ar, sew I olny poot wun kandul fur yu tu blo
owt.

Kissykiss
--
Pitô.ônya

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
Its early morning and the hoomins have just returned from work they come
in put their things down and da furee opens the big bedrum door... efuri
cat runs owt 'cept barbi who has appropriated a snuggly square bed and is
resting in it and even the promise of treats does not move her...

Trudi comes into the kitchen and allows each hoomin to pet her, then she
politely accepts a square of cheese so as to not offend the soft... then
she sneaks it to chester because this day she is not as hungry as
usual.She wanders to the patio door and looks out and thinks... my oh my
so muc has changed in the last two years...

firzt owrz howze getted eated by doze fire monzterz, den i meeeted and
winked jack, den we mofed furm owrz itti bitt compurtmint to diz itti bitt
howze where owrz ofur, sorta small howze wuz... it seemz dat fur sum rezun
da hoominz taked alla green stuffz furm arown da howze, we spekalee OEJ
duzint kare for diz az it keepsa birdeez away...

den mine wunnerful jack wented to da bridge ta wate fur minesef anna
hizown hoominz...

she thinks of all the wonderful times they had, rememberin danzes anna
smurglin anna wunnerful bagpipe muzik dat she oddly really likez...

Oh well itz anofur purr day, i haz gud hoominz, tolerable house mates anna
anofur purr day which akordinta softz grandpapa iz better dan not hafin
one...

she thinkz i needsa nofur nap, i shulda keeped dat cheese... she wanders
back into da small bedrum, hops ont to the bed and settles in by the
furree who haza little kowlde aniz watchin a mofee... trudi thinkz i know
i haz seed diz mofee befur... oh well good time fur mine nap... and she
driftz off dreaming of jack and almost hearing those bagpipes

Mean while, chester is staring out the back patio door waitin fur kittees
ta arrife, he suddenlythinkz, hey waita minute... he calls willow onna
cataphone...

I juzt remfured der iza door to da owt inna big bedrum, change doze
koridnates to der so we can sneak in a bit qweeter, he ahangz up and mofez
to da big bedrum ta wate