Old December 25th 04, 04:45 PM
O J

Default Thanks

Hi All,

With all the friends from the group who are having a hard time this
holiday season, I'd like to take a minute to say that I'm grateful for
all the things I've got. I don't have my health, but at least I don't
hurt all the time and rarely need even an aspirin. There are things I
wish I could do again, like ride my bike, or even walk a quarter mile,
but I've got a house full of love from my Dear Heart, Lynda, and from
my kitties.

I've also got a lot of new friends that I've made this year on r.p.c.a
and I derive a great deal of my daily satisfaction from the give and
take that occurs here. May the best of the Holiday season be yours.

Love and Hugs to You All,
O J Gritmon