Old June 25th 05, 08:09 PM
biggerbadderbarry

Brad wrote:

I'm not good with these brain teasers I don't have enough
brains......The breeder I bought from......two vets who I interviewed
fo select one for my kitten and two personal friends all said that dry
food has always been fine with no health problems relating to
food.......my breeder has never fed anything other than dry after a
few weeks and also has never had a problem......nothing I have found
has been decisive to say either way one is better than the other but
testimonials from people I actually know have to weigh heavily on my
decision.

Look! The lady done said, get a bucket of chicken innards (Gizzards)
and
let the cat chew on them; you know, stash some around the house for
later.

What the cat don't chew on, I use for catfish bait!