Old May 15th 10, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default A Kitten Story

"Smokie Darling (Annie)" wrote:

On May 14, 12:38*pm, Debby Hanoka wrote:
On May 14, 2:33*pm, "Smokie Darling (Annie)"
wrote:

Momma and Baby should be fine. *I think that Cutie didn't acknowledge
the little one prior, because she may not have had enough milk, and
3.5 hours later, she was needing her kitten back to "take care of
business" for her. *I was very happy that Cutie knew me well enough to
know, I wasn't going to harm her little one. *I'm even more happy that
the little one (who was briefly called Patches) found her momma, she
was very unhappy with the human who doesn't deal with itty bits very
often.

Smokie Darling (Annie)

That's a cute story! *Thanks for posting it, and I'm glad it had a
happy ending.

Cutie is currently sitting in the yard, giving me the evil eye
grin. I'm pretty happy though, still. I love happy endings.

It was an extremely heartwarming ending! The way you described how
the Cutie picked up the baby reminded me of the popular video at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5-D0f6nHSQ