Old August 15th 16, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Da Floofy Monster

On 8/14/2016 7:20 AM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
On Saturday, August 13, 2016 at 1:32:46 AM UTC+1, Jill McQuown wrote:

I don't know if this will help or if it is even available where you are.
Persia had some skin issues with dandruff and itchy skin. The vet
suggested Duoxo. It's a very fine spray that gets rid of the itch factor.

https://www.amazon.com/Douxo-Calm-Al.../dp/B00AY4YZKI

Jill

Thanks Jill

I can get it from Amazon UK and have ordered it, worth a try

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

You're welcome! I hope it helps. I noticed a marked difference when I
spritzed it on Persia and gave her some nice friendly scritches to get
it down into her coat. It's not at all greasy, no worries there. It
definitely helped with the itch factor and the dandruff that was messing
up her pretty grey fur!

Jill