Old September 22nd 17, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Antarctic Expedition

wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Tuesday, August 1, 2017 at 6:47:13 AM UTC-7, Francesca the Fierce
wrote:
Ok, sos it souns like we need to take a trip to da Antarctic to
check up on the kitty colony there, and to evaluate it as a
possible Jellicle Ball site. We can't directly 'port there, as we
don't have da corrdinates. But I haf access to all of Harri
Roadcat's aircraft, and haf learned to fly most of dem.

So how many wants to go along?

ANTARCTICA?!?!? I think some cats have been sniffing way too much
'nip!!!Have we held the Ball Italy?? We could hold the Ball in the
CATacombs? I'd suggest Venice but there is a LOT of WATER there,
something we've see way too much of!!! How about the Vatican!!!Now
that would be way COOL!!! Why we would be right at home there!!!

Daisy-chan laughs. No, it's a nice warm spot with all the extras in a
cave below the ice.