Old March 17th 07, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jeanne Hedge

Default !!! Problems with Supermarket Pet food, IAMS and Eukaneuba....

On 17 Mar 2007 20:37:19 GMT, wrote:

I'll just keep my kitties off canned food until it's all figured out.

At least Proctor & Gamble has issued package codes for the recall that
they're doing on Iams and Eukanuba. The CNN article said:

Proctor & Gamble as announed a recall of certain 3, 5.5,
6, and 13.2 ounce canned and 3 and 5.3 ounce foil pouch cat and dog
wet food products sold under the Iams and Eukanuba brands. The
recalled products have the code dates of 6339 through 7073 followed by
the plant code 4197.

Jeanne Hedge

http://www.jhedge.com