Old May 24th 04, 11:11 PM
James Marz

Default She won't stop eating

Edd wrote;

We have a female cat who has had a litter of four kittens about six weeks
ago. She will not stop eating. She is constantly scavenging for food and
it is beginning to worry us. Even after eating a whole tin of food she is
still not satisfied and searches the kitchen for scraps and tries to steal
her kittens food. She just has started to jump out of the upstais window in
order to visit our neighbours to try to get food - even if she has just
eaten. Is this normal for a mother?

We are unsure what to do, and would appreciate any advice anyone might have
to offer.

Thanks,
Edd.

Mother cats need extra food to nurse and take care of their young.
Feed your cat you freak. you are starving her to death.