Old October 15th 03, 01:01 AM

Having trouble explaining what you think??? -- Why don't you stop
hyperventilating -- and get those meds checked!!!

In , on 10/14/03
at 04:47 PM, equalizer said:

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:46:44 GMT, wrote:

In , on 10/14/03
at 05:48 AM, equalizer said:

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 02:59:49 GMT,
wrote:

You're an asshole. Who drew the irture for you -- I know you could not have
done it.

LOL! I think you need someone to operate your keyboard for you -- I SEE you
can't do it for yourself!!

PS -- Nice Google posting history. I invite everyone else to check it out.
This little moron might mot be from Mass, but he sure acts like it, LOL!!

As befo I have a carpal tunnel injury that causes things like that -- of
course you being a know-it-all asshole would make fun of someone with a
problem.

As to the rest of your post; I can see you are on the edge of becoming an
on-line STALKER -- This mean you have serious emotional problems and I touched
your hot buttons by pointing out a truth; *You are an asshole.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?R22452636

See someone about changing your meds. What you have is not working!

eq

In , on 10/13/03
at 01:32 PM, equalizer said:

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 00:38:48 GMT, wrote:

SNIP

Next time I want advice, I will find people with a few more smarts and
socialization skills then I see here -- because, well you know -- I don't know
how be tactful about this, but everyone who is aware of the situation in the
neighborhood thinks something is wrong, -- as in there is more going on here
then is apparent. e.g., the motivations of the persons who took them might not
be as noble as you people are assuming. (I just didn't go into that part in
the initial post).

dork-o-meter

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
/\