Old April 15th 04, 10:50 PM
Karen

"Tom Meter" wrote in message
. com...

"Alison" wrote in message

"Kristine Kochanski" wrote in message
A doggy door??? Never heard of that, I presume it's like an

over-sized
catflap?? Must be an American thing. The electronic thing sounds

best,
though I've never seen one so I couldn't comment! Presume it works
like the magnetic catflap. Or do what the Brits do - take your dog

out
2 or 3 times a day supervised when it needs its poop!

We have fenced back gardens (yards) and front gardens are usually
fenced and gated but not always . ( An Englishman's home is his castle
LOL) and we also let our cats out so its not a problem.
Alison

We have a wall but the cat can easily jump up and over. Are you mainly
talking about keeping your cat from being attacked because I can't see how

fence can keep a cat from roaming off and running away (my wife will be
heartbroken for months if this happens with Brittney).

Again see www.catfencein.com