Old May 19th 05, 06:23 AM
bigbadbarry

Default Stale cat food

Dry cat food just sitting in the bowl gets stale after about 4 hours,
by the next morning it is very stale, no wonder my cat wants new food
on top of old food.

I did the taste test. New food, ok...it's just cornmeal..a few chicken
lips...(no worse than bolonga, or potted meat)...but the food piling up
in the bowl?...icky! no texture at all...almost rubbery from soaking up
moisture from the air, just stale.

So, I want to get him a bowl with a nice air-tight lid, this should cut
down on wasted dry cat food.

BTW: Since Ruprecht starting eating science diet, I can tell he looks
noticeably better in general, he poops less, and eats less often. I
found out, he likes the fancy feast tuna concoction. As small as the
can is, he still only eats maybe a 3rd of this.

I don't want to dissapoint anyone and be too normal, or conforming so
those who got it comin, they know who they are...can pucker up and kiss
Ruprechts rosebud. (that's awful)