Old June 19th 06, 02:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue

Default Fixing the Feral Problem:What Does, Does Not Work

Matthew wrote:
snip

Do you really think anyone cares about your big boy rants. Life has passed
you by so you have and try to control everything around you. Poor creature,
I and everyone else finds you so laughable I can see your are such a
pitiful person from your writing. Do you go to sleep hearing their
laughter, Do you walk by someone and see them pointing fingers and laughing
at you.

You know they do have something called counseling maybe someone can help
you with your feeling of loneliness, inadequacies.

The only inadequacies here are between your ears, and legs.

****sap.