Old January 18th 07, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

Default Best Method for Declawing a Cat?

Wife's can be replaced for if it was the cats or her she would find her
self out the door specially if is was something materialistic

"eDog" wrote in message
. ..
I already trained the cats to use a scratching post. They don't scratch the
leather sofa on purpose.

I ordered SoftPaws and am expecting them to show up today. I am a little
wary of them for a couple reasons. Plastic can do a pretty good job of
scratching leather too for one thing.

Not to shift blame, but my spouse is far less understanding about cat
damage than I am.

A ruined sofa is going to do a lot to stress my marriage.

"Matthew" wrote in news:45afb56f$0$7666
:

Softpaws
Train your cat to use a cat scratching post

--
Looking for a clue.