Old January 12th 11, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Trudi's dream

Gofurit Trudi u kan do itself. Piglett knowing this is so
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 21:52:40 -0600, Storrmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

Trudi hangz up da catalite phone and returns to her nap to hopefully
return
to herown romantikal dreem

[Anaïs dials Trudi on her catellite phone]

Meow, Trudi - how iz yurownself?

I just meowed to Amelia, and she iz makin
'rangements to haff Cleo's yacht dock in Mew Yawk
City, and den leesurly sail down to Jamica! I will
be plannink sum delishus dinners fur da kommunity.

I awlso meowed wif a Jamaican kat, RastaCatJohn
who is known fur kitty hospitality dere, an I will
be portink ober dere to luk at sum kitty-resorts
to book fur da 'benture.

I was finking dat since yoo is da won who keeps
da 'skort boo, yoo shud be da crooze direktor for
da krooze. Ya kno, plan dances an groop aktibities
- mebee sum fur single kats an sum fur winked
kats.

Whaddy fink? Is yoo innerested??

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/11/2011 8:04:55 PM