Old March 19th 04, 01:10 AM
Cheryl

"Kalyahna" dumped this in
on 17 Mar 2004:

Everybody's alright, though I'm still ****ed
off about it, and wondering how far I take this. I'll talk to the
complex manager on Monday (I don't have any choice, between office
hours and my work schedule, that's the first day I have off that
they're open). I don't know if I want the stupid ******* fired or
reprimanded, or just to admit that he did, in fact, leave the window
open.

snip

I'm glad everyone was ok and accounted for. I understand your anger over
this; I used to rent, and maintenance people seemed to let themselves in,
come and go as they pleased and it infuriated me, too. One time one of
them even let himself in while I was home but back in the bedroom and if
he knocked, I didn't hear him. He walked in on me changing my clothes.
That was it. I insisted to the front office that they not let them in
like that or I'd press charges.

--
Cheryl

I am a very happy person. It's just that I have no patients for
stupidity.
- IBen Getiner