Old February 10th 05, 05:32 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 11:21:42 -0500, Julie Cook
yodeled:

Sending purrs to anyone in need lately. DH and I have been battling the
flu bug and I'm not quite up to wading through all the messages yet.
I've scanned for purr requests and asked my group to send them as needed.

I've been wanting to share with you the latest Barnabus escapades and
will have to compose a post. But to whet the appetite:

There are 4 windows in my family room which are very tall and narrow
(about 8' tall) then there are windows above that. I have 2 large
diameter, wooden rods that span two windows each. The cat trees sit in
front of the windows. I watched in amazement as Barnabus sat on the
highest platform of the cat trees (about 5'5) judged the distance then
leapt to the curtin rod and then sat on the ledge of the top window and
looked out(and I did get the camera in time. I'll post those pictures
when I'm feeling a little better).

sigh, Barnabus is a true hoolikitten).

Those little daredevil stunts can really put your heart in your mouth,
can't they?

Theresa