Old March 12th 06, 08:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Basement cats

wrote:
"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:

Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:

Sounds like a time for soft paws

You mean those claw-covers you glue onto the natural claws?
I was going to suggest those, but couldn't remember what
they were called. I suppose it depends upon where you live,
but I don't think a basement is a very good environment for
a cat - too dark and too damp.

I think he meant that Susan could put Soft Paws (or a similar product)
onto Otis, so when he tried to scratch her, it wouldn't actually break
the skin. And then he *wouldn't* need to be put into the basement!

Precisely! (What did you think I THOUGHT he meant?)