Old September 24th 07, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Default The Singing Roadcat

Daniel Mahoney wrote:

Every once in a while, usually after I've gone to bed, Harri will pick up
her boa feather, hold it in her mouth, and meow. This is very unusual as
Harri generally doesn't meow, she squeaks. But when it's boa feather time,
she let's out with "mrrrrrrrrrrrooowwwww... mrrrrrrrrrrrooowwwww...
mrrrrrrrrrrrooowwwww...". She doesn't carry it through the house, she just
sits in one place with it and meows.

Both of mine do the same thing - quite loud, and usually
late at night! (Although they also carry it around a bit.)
The house is full of cat-toys, yet it's only this one
particular toy that evokes that response. If you figure out
why Harri does it, please share - I'm totally at a loss to
explain it.