Old March 30th 12, 07:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Soupcase!

On Mar 24, 10:14*am, The Two Sisters wrote:
[Two Zot girls sit at their desks, laptops open]

Oriane: [Sinffs at suitcase] Hokay, I'ze determinded dat dis iz a hooman
objekt cawled a 'soupcase'

Cybčle: Hmmmmm.... wunnder what dat meens?

Oriane: I'ze usink feline Google now....

Oriane: Oh mine toes! Dis is horrible!

Cybčle: Whut! Whut duz it tell yourself?

Oriane: 'Bandonment! Soupcases meens kitty 'bandonment!!!!

Cybčle: No fuds! Dirty widderbokses! No belly rubz! Horrorz!

Oriane: What shud I google nekst: how to make a soupcase "disappear" or how
to tie up a human?

Cybčle: Boff!!!!!

--
Purrs,

* * * * Cybčle & Oriane

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 3/24/2012 1:07:48 PM

Wew, dat sew awwfl. In da meentym beefur da akshul bandunmint, yoo
cud play wotta fun gayms in wif da soupcases.
Da sinistur soupcase gud fur sum fun befor da indiggyniddy ob gitting
poot inna metlmonstur fur howers ob unaksed fur siteseeing.
Meowy, sneding wishes fur wotta fun.