Old August 10th 10, 06:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MLB[_2_]

Default vaccine reaction with vomiting and bloody diarrhea

Nadia N. wrote:
Matthew wrote:
Sardine juice or tuna juice from a can with their own oil

Thanks, Matthew. I don't think I can give her anything fish-based. With
her upset tummy any kind of fish juice would only make it worse. She
doesn't actually get any fish-based food, because the one and only time
I tried giving her some she started throwing up, violently. She's always
had a sensitive tummy.

I managed to get her to drink some chicken broth, as I said in my other
post, so things are looking up. Next hurdle - a bit of solid food for
breakfast, and the morning dose of anti-diarrhea medicine. It's Flagyl,
which seems to taste absolutely awful. When I gave it to her this
afternoon she started foaming at the mouth. Poor baby :-(

Sending heartfelt purrs that kitty will feel better very soon.
Sometimes giving nature a chance helps. Best wishes. MLB