Old May 6th 04, 11:01 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Miss Violette" had some very interesting
things to say about Scratchin post, carpet or just wood?:

We have had a water bed for the entire seven years violette has been here,
all five sleep with us and that has never been an issue. I know it was my
fault and I accept that. I would be happy if they used the carpet but
nobody does.

When I was growing up, there were a couple of waterbeds in the family,
and I don't recall cat claws ever causing trouble [the beds were
customarily equipped with thick mattress pads between mattress and
bottom sheet].

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom