Old April 28th 04, 02:49 PM
kaeli

In article ,
enlightened us with...
I appreciate the ethos behind it, but how many clipped poodles are
water dogs as opposed to pets? And why do some people dye them pink or
blue, it's horrible. Poor doggies. I'd rather see them as nature
intended tbh.

Nature didn't intend anything.
We bred them.

Those cuts are for show dogs and working dogs. The vast majority of
Poodles (at least here in the States) are kept in a puppy, or lamb, cut.

As to the dyeing, I've no clue. I don't like it at all.

Of course, I truly doubt the dog cares a whit what it's hair looks like.
The aren't that vain IME. *G*

~kaeli~
Persons disagreeing with facts are always emotional and
employ faulty reasoning.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace