Old April 1st 06, 07:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Happi Purrday Apurr Kitties!

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

April 2006
1 - Berkeley, Bitsy, Cinni, Cookie, Olive, Puddi Cat,
Ralph, Wendell
2 - Panda
4 - Azad
5 - Jordan
10 - Chip, Pepsi
12 - Tabitha
15 - Simon, Sugar Magnolia
16 - Ginger, Pixie
20 - Cali
21 - Radar
24 - Kissa
26 - 'Frass, Waffles

If enny kitties yew no ar knot onda lizt,ore da dayte iz rong, pleze
let me no. Jus repli tew dis post ore emayle me at
shahna1 [at] juno [dot] com
(no spaces and replace items in brackets with the appropriate symbols)

Fangu,
Shahna

PS - Meowmie duzent let me uz the 'puter much, but I try tew chek in
now an den. To all doze kitties who had purrdays in Mawrch but wur
knot on da lyst and posted der purrday date: I will haf meowmie
updayte da lyst tew enklud yer nex yeer.