Old April 3rd 06, 05:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Happi Purrday Apurr Kitties!

happi purrday furm allauses, OEJ fur her howze
Shahna wrote in message
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

April 2006
1 - Berkeley, Bitsy, Cinni, Cookie, Olive, Puddi Cat,
Ralph, Wendell
2 - Panda
4 - Azad
5 - Jordan
10 - Chip, Pepsi
12 - Tabitha
15 - Simon, Sugar Magnolia
16 - Ginger, Pixie
20 - Cali
21 - Radar
24 - Kissa
26 - 'Frass, Waffles

If enny kitties yew no ar knot onda lizt,ore da dayte iz rong, pleze
let me no. Jus repli tew dis post ore emayle me at
shahna1 [at] juno [dot] com
(no spaces and replace items in brackets with the appropriate symbols)

Fangu,
Shahna

PS - Meowmie duzent let me uz the 'puter much, but I try tew chek in
now an den. To all doze kitties who had purrdays in Mawrch but wur
knot on da lyst and posted der purrday date: I will haf meowmie
updayte da lyst tew enklud yer nex yeer.