Old April 1st 07, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Weekend dancy/party, anycat?

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 16:50:10 -0500, Samuel Redcat
wrote:

Since mineown hoomins are limiting demselves to da bottom floor of dis
howse we just mofed in to, us kitties haf complete control over da second
floor. We was finking dat maybe some of you kitties might like to 'port
over after da Island tour (or maybe even during da tour) fur a little
party.

Mine bootiful wink Lilith Kitten and I haf a boombox set up fur playing
CDs and tapes, an we haf a big supply of goodies (bof nip and non-nip),
and lotz of kitty toys an games. An from da second-floor windows we can
look out at da big fat orange-front robin birdies. If anykitty wants to go
outside and catch some of da big fat birdies, you'z welcome to do so.

Island kittiez iz welcome to port over too. Rasta kitties, youz is welcome
to join usses. We'z gots lots of stuff to eat an drink.

Sammy

Now that Joey and Bear are wiff usses, a kwestion! Can I eat the
robbins I see out the window and give some to Bear? I know Beauty
wants them too.
Cinder the hungry