Old March 27th 05, 06:43 AM
mlbriggs

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 05:34:57 +0000, Tanada wrote:

Kitten number 1 was born at 12:21 and is black and white. The second
kitten was born at 12:30 and is black. Of course this is long distance
viewing through a camera lens, and they may have markings that we haven't
been able to spot yet. Sonya is being a good meowmie so far, and we hope
she keeps it up.

Pam S.

I've been trying to compose a song using the music of Cheek to Cheek --
could use some help -----

Kittens -- we've got kittens
And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak.
At last I've found the happiness I seek --And soon we'll be dancing cheek
to cheek.

As I said: could use some help.

Purrs for an easy delivery for little Sonya and purrs for all the babes.
MLB