Old February 18th 04, 08:46 PM
LeeAnne

I don't know what the size is that my cat sleeps in, but he has this oval
shaped faux-fur cat bed thing w/sides that come up a couple of inches and he
NEVER leaves it, except to eat, do his business and, occasionally to play or
beg :-)

My sister bought it for him for Xmas and all I could think was 'great,
another cat thing he won't use' - boy was I wrong!!!

"Ablang" wrote in message
I bought it (cream colored) on sale for $9.99 (that's its original
price) from PetsMart. It's a pet bed made by Companion Road products 800-
806-1410

--
My cat's job is to look pretty, smell good, sleep, eat, pee, & poop, in
that order.