Old May 31st 06, 04:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Job purrs requested

"jmcquown" wrote in message

Same here. I am enjoying no deadline and no work-related stress.
But of course I miss the income and the health insurance I got at
work.

Of course there's that! But 2 years later, I'm still dreaming about it.
(And it's always stressful dreams, i.e. no matter how I try I can't find
my
way to my office or the elevator just won't stop at that floor. It was
really giving me problems I wasn't even aware of.

I dreamed about my work too, more than 2 years later. But it was about
work I wasn't even doing during my last year on the job. I think in the
dream
I couldn't solve a problem or something. I was in software support.
People contacted us about the problems they had with the software we
developed.

Winnie