Old October 15th 07, 03:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default collar that doesn't come off?

"kitkat via CatKB.com" u26561@uwe wrote in message
I just read the glo collar post which made me wonder if any of you know of
collar that will not come off my cat.

my cat stewie finds a way to get off EVERY collar. the breakaway ones are
waste of my time. those are off in 15 minutes. Then I got some fabric
one
which was loose but not breakaway. he chewed through it in 3 days.

finally I bought a leather studded collar - kept it a little loose but
guess
what...he chewed through a leather collar. it took 10 days but he managed
tear it in half.

anyone know of something that isn't going to come off but loose enough
that
my little guy doesn't choke?

Did you miss the point that when the collar "will not come off" the cat
can hang itself and choke to death because of it?