Old October 15th 07, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
kitkat via CatKB.com

Default collar that doesn't come off?

for a while I gave up on the collar altogether because stewie is indeed an
indoor cat. but he slipped ou when I was bringing in the dry cleaning one
day and I was in a state of total panic that he didn't have a collar (and of
course that he got out).

as for the choking thing - obviously I don't want my cat to chock on his
collar - but I also think he needs to wear one. that said this requires that
he wear one that will actually stay on.

to the individual who so rudely chastized me, my question is this - do you
want your cat to get lost and end up picked up by animal control and killed?
well neither do I - some things are a tough call and I think my cat is more
likely to get lost than hang himself.

as for the chip - how does one get one of those and how does it work?