Old September 30th 10, 04:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
David Stevenson

Default A *must-see* TV commercial

Joy wrote
I just got around to watching it. It is delightful!

Hi David. I haven't seen many posts from you in the past several months.
How's the clowder? Specifically, how is Nanki Poo?

I read a fair amount but post very little. Still I am always here.

However, you have missed a few of my posts. We lost Nanki Poo about
five months or so ago, really to old age. He seemed happy to eh end.

About a month or so ago we got two Siamese kittens, Nico and Nemo,
details as below. They are causing all the trouble you would expect.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...4&l=4289c773ad

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.org/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK Emails welcome