Old June 29th 11, 11:34 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.dogs.health,uk.business.agriculture,sci.agriculture
dh@.

Default What's in pet food?

On Wed, 29 Jun 2011 19:50:46 +0100, tidbit wrote:

On 29/06/2011 18:24, Goo wrote:

In which of the numerous newsgroups that ****wit spammed are you
following this thread?

a.animal.ethics.vegetarian. I picked it up in r.pets.dogs.health and
followed it to there where Rudy Canoza usually posts from. I subscribed
to it just over a week ago. dh@ usually posts from there too.

"Rudy" and "George" are both Goo. In case you were unaware, Goo has
pretended to be all of the following "different" people and mo

Jonathan Ball
Citizen
Benfez
Wilson Woods
Radical Moderate
Bingo
Edward
George
Bill
Fred
Mystery Poster
Merlin the dog
Bob the dog

elvira
Dieter
"Dieter
"

Abner Hale
Roger Whitaker
****tard
Apoo
Ted Bell

Jay Santos

Rudy Canoza
Trappist

Leif Erikson
S. Maizlich
SlipperySlope
Eden
Sylvia Stevens
chico chupacabra
S. Maizlich
T. Howard Pines, Jr.
George Plimpton
Chrissy Degeer
Mauricio Rodriguez, Nihada Tutic and Tim Goss
Pete Crayne, Dare Adelekan, Cathy Demkiw, and about 16 others