Old June 30th 11, 10:59 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.dogs.health,uk.business.agriculture,sci.agriculture
dh@.

Default What's in pet food?

On Wed, 29 Jun 2011 12:52:50 -0700, "Dutch" wrote:

dh@. wrote in message ...
On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 19:13:16 +0100, tidbit wrote:

dh@ seems to think that animals
benefit from being born to be used for meat

Some do and some do not. Can you get that far? Goo can't.

None do.

"I have said repeatedly that I believe that many livestock
animals have lives of positive value"- "Dutch"

"The method of husbandry determines whether or not the life
has positive or negative value to the animal." - "Dutch"

"Every consumer choice promotes animals to experience
life." - Dutch

"we need to consider group 1, those animals who WILL
exist under present rules" - "Dutch"

"Because future animals who will inevitably be born are
as important as ones which exist now. " - Dutch