Old February 21st 12, 08:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default knees done.

"wafflycat" wrote in message
Hopefully.

Torn cartilage found & cut away. Arthritis temporarily appeased by inner
surfaces of knees cleaned up. Hopefully. Knees swathed in bulky bandages.
A few days of resting and then I'll be beginning the road to fitness (I
truly hope so). Waffles & Francis have investigated me thoroughly upon my
return home and were miffed when I would not allow my lap to be used as a
feline resting place last night. Most selfish of me, I know.

good to see you are doing ok. I know being laid up sucks when you are used
to trying to be in shape

I am facing surgery on the ankle. So the roads to recovery are goingto be
shared ;-)