Old April 29th 12, 06:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Default An invitation to a short abventure

Fangu, Pitoonya, I fingk we wud. Haz yoo meeted myown fren Rocko? Rocko, dis
iz Sundance's wink an myown sisfur-in-paw Pitoonya.

[Rocko whispers to Rebecca]

Yes, Rocko, itz OK. If I tellz Pitoonya yoo iz myown fren, den it will be
OK, Ize shur.

Rocko: Okkay, then, it's nice to meet yoo, Pitoonya. Thankk yoo for askking
us to eat with you. I should tell you that we rackckoons like to wash all
our food while we eat, just so you know. I will try not to makke a mess at
the table, but I'm not used to tables. If that's okkay, then I would enjoy
kkoming with you.

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Wud yuz twu wike tu joyne me an SunDance?
We are goink tu awl twee reztawrantz!
--
Pitô.ônya

"Rebecca" wrote in message
[Rebecca and Rocko talk, almost out of hearing of the others]

Rocko: Rebeckcka, most kkitties don't likke rackckoonz... I kkan stay in
the truckck.

Rebecca: Duznt be sillee -- wudnt yoo like a nice warm kumfy room?

Rocko: That would be nice, but I don't want to kkause any trouble.

Rebecca: Well, if itz ennee trubble fur dem, when yoo iz a fren uv owrz,
den maybe we duznt want to stay heer enneeway.

[They join the others, with Rocko hanging back a little]

Fangu, John an Kathleen. We happinz to be trabbelin wif a rakkoon hoo iz
a fren uv myown. We knowz dat kitteez sumtimez duznt git along wif
rakkoonz, but if yoo haz a place fur hizself to stay, too, we wud
apurrsheayte it.

Rebecca

"Ann" wrote in message
As the sun sets over the desert Harri in the lead truck sees a large
neon sign. She gets on the CB radio, Okay kitties this is where we
will stop for the night. Tomorrow at 8:00 am employees from the
shelter will meet us here to unload supplies.

As the trucks pull in they see a large gray cat waiting for them.
Hello, my name is John and this is my wife, Kathleen. Your trucks are
fine where they are. Come on in, there are 3 restaurants here and we
have rooms for all of you to stay
the night. In the morning my son and I will help unload the trucks.

Ann