Old April 30th 12, 05:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default An invitation to a short abventure

On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 18:40:28 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Fudz saownd gud tew usses ulso. Mosey and hiz fambli hoo awl shake handz
wif John n Kathleen,
n dey awl fank dem dur der hospiliti.

fud dat sowndz gud, chester as he shakes hands with jon

Hihi, John an Kafleen. I'z pleased to meet you. I apurrciate having some
place to park the trucks, and the rooms an restaurants sound egzellent!
Dis is lotz nicer den the usual truck stops.

Would you like to join us while we eatz? I could really go fur some
grilled sammon-fishie.

Harri

Ooo, ai luff grilled sammon-fishie.
Pipps wud wike tew eet wif Ranger