Old May 3rd 08, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]

Default @#&*%$! geese

Baha wrote:
We have this truly rude goose near my office. This little Christmas
recipe
waiting to happen cusses at me every day when I get off the bus and walk
the
two blocks or so to the building. No, this isn't too off-topic, I don't
think; the little so-and-so hisses just like a mad cat! He or she--it
seems
difficult to tell with Canada geese--will contort its neck into unusual
angles and not just honk, but hiss and flap his wings. He hasn't come
right
out and attacked, but has done this wing-flapping dance and a couple of
quick
steps at me, like he's testing me. he's also hung around my
chiropractor's
office, which is just across the street, and cusses out all and sundry
there.

Probably a she. Sounds like a typical female goose trying to attract your
attention away from her chicks.

Hmmmm, you're probably right.
Boy, Geese have teeth too and they will bite!
Hug
Kyla