Old May 14th 08, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baha via CatKB.com

Default @#&*%$! geese

Marina wrote:

Probably a she. Sounds like a typical female goose trying to attract
your attention away from her chicks.

the little wenches are ganging up on me. There were two right by the door of
my work this morning, honking and hissing to beat the band. I ran like hell
inside, when normally I run like that at the end of the day. I'm not usuallyh
this happy to see the inside of that cesspool. Still, I have no ill will
toward the geese. They're lovely birds. When they're just sitting there they
look so serene. And the reality of the matter is that I find their posturing
rather amusing and downright cheery, although i don't want to be on the
receiving end of their beaks. I had neighbors with an attack duck when i was
a teenager, and that was enough to deal with.

Blessed be,
Baha