Old October 12th 04, 01:43 AM
Stormin Mormon

Hey, I'd sure love to have some coaching. That would really be first rate.
I've got to get back to Baha's, and get her permission to photo the cat. And
then dig around on Geocities. It's probably easier than I think. I'm just
worrying too much.

Hmm. I could maybe email you some kitty pics. That could work?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Dan M" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:
I've got a cheapie digital camera. Been meaning to set up a free Geocities
acount some day, and get a web page going. Perhaps some cat pictures would
be a good way to get my computer knowledge started?

Definitely! If you have questions, there are a lot of us in here who
could offer you advice on putting up your kitty pics.

If I ever get home long enough to get my home server running again I'd
be glad to set you up with web space on my catfolks.net server.