Old November 4th 03, 07:52 PM
Yngver

Jim Warren wrote:
Questions.

This cat is not very bright. Is this typical of main coons. The other
cats are tiger cats and seem smarter than this cat.

I've never heard that Maine Coons are not as bright as other cats. How do you
know this cat is a Maine Coon, btw?

My daughter loves the cat and tries to carry it around. The cat of
course hates my daughter.

The cat is willfull. If it is lying on the floor and someone picks it
up, it will hurl itself off of the person holding it and go back to
the exact same spot it was in before being picked up.

He's trying to teach you to treat him with respect and dignity.

The other cats tried to teach it how to catch and eat mice. All it
does is smell the mouses behind.

The cat is a screamer. It screams when it is angry,scared, or playing
with the other cats. This is the loudest scream I have ever heard. The
first time I heard it I honestly thought it was a tornado siren.

It has to know what you are doing at all times. The first time it saw
me go into the bathroom and close the door it screamed until I let it
in.

Is this a normal cat or did its mother have a substance abuse problem
when she was pregnant with it.

Normal enough.

Where did it come from, arn't maine coon cats expensive.

I doubt it's a pedigreed Maine Coon.

Does one maine coon have to breed with another or can any two cats
create a maine coon

No, Maine Coons are purebred cats. Perhaps your cat just looks a bit like a
Maine Coon.

Are main coon cats native to this planet?

Main coon Cats are supposed to be large. This thing is 5yrs old and
really puny.

It's not a Maine Coon then.

I will save my other questions until tomorrow.

Thanks
Jim