Old January 26th 08, 04:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Best Cat Toy Ever Gets Even Better

"cybercat" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote

I love to see the look on a cat's face when they are excited about
something - their eyes dilate, their whiskers flick forward, their ears
swivel around like miniature radar dishes, IOW kind of like "Puss 'n
Boots" in the Shrek movies! ;

hahaha! Honestly, this little girlycat completely rules my heart. She
jumped up on the pillow next to me with a clingon in tow this morning.
If I could still find her delightful after that, I must love her!

She is so good, I jumped up, said "stay there! Don't move! got a wad of
tissue,
and she actually obeyed so I got the thing before she could drag it all
over the bed.

Oh well, time to wash the sheets anyway.

EW! Yeah, I've dealt with those before. I even dealt with long-haired
Sammy (who has even longer "britches") when she had diarrhea - double EW!
;

Hugs,

CatNipped